My Dream World 🌍🌍

                                    Introduction

       


                 Every one wants to be a successful and rich in our life. I also dream of becoming successful in the field of nursing . I am happy about choosing the career. I will work hard, stay focused and achieve my Dream World what I want.🌍🌍

                  Each one of us would be having a world that they dream to be of. A world of their choice, their likes and passions and all the goodness that they like and desire included in this world.

                  Though the truth is that we cannot live in such a world, a dream world does exist in each one us.

                    I too have a dream world of my own. I dream big, far and wide of the world that I live in. I dream of a world where there is no hatred and violence. I have seen in the newspapers and television and I hear my elders speaking of the happenings in the world today.

   

                                   Content 

                 My Dream World is very beautiful where me and my parents with my lovely sister will live in that world. I want to work as a nursing director in UK. In that world I have a house and the house was surrounded by plant and trees and plants . The flower are bloom and blossom the fruit are hanging on the tree. Show my mom and dad around the abroad. My desire is to buy them all their favourite things.πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

               I would love to do my work in that world. I will protect all the affected and injured people. I want to do work with all my heart . I want to buy a new car if it is ultros l am very happy 😊😊

                         


                                   Conclusion

                  So dream high and try getting your dreams come true coz the fulfillment of a dream is a great feeling and is indeed a great success to have our dreams turn to reality. Let us hope that each of our dream worlds are much more better and happier than the world that we live in now.

              "Miracle starts to happen when you give as much erergy to your dream are you do to your fear" Dream are essential it is only when you dream big with all your heart you will able to achieve big. As a student our dream is to achieve good marks and focus on the goal πŸ’πŸ’


            

Comments

Post a Comment